Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Your input is what makes PA Brew Review great, and we are continuously attempting to improve your user experience. To help improve PA craft brewery experiences, we gather certain data regarding the basic demographics and opinions of our users. What this means is that PA Brew Review uses non-identifiable personal information, such as age and rating scores, to help provide the best service to our customers, and help brweries provide the best service to their patrons.
We strictly guard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information (for example, your name or address) and we do not share this information with anyone. We will never provide nor sell any information that allows a third party to identify you, unless you instruct us in writing to do so.
Because PA Brew Review is committed to ensuring the privacy and respect of our users, we have developed this Policy so you can understand how we collect, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information:
1. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
2. We will never disclose the name, contact information, or current location of PA Brew Review users to any third party without express written consent of the user.
3. We will not disclose the race, religion, or sexuality of PA Brew Review users for any reason.
4. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification of this information.
5. We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to PA Brew Review users.
6. We will honor a user's written request to delete all personally identifiable information, or to limit the use of personally identifiable information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that all confidential information is protected and maintained.